Sunday, August 24, 2014

A WALK WITH ANGELS IN DISGUISE.


Hesitant, dubious, a scared cat, whichever you prefer to call me it would never change the fact, I am shaking as a leaf, unsure of everything whether I am still dreaming or having a nerve-racking delusion…I need a help. The wilderness of bog is consuming me and my body started burning fiercely, what a slow death. I screamed but no one seems to notice me. Am I alone? So I cried…and cried and…cried. Why this is happening to me? I closed my eyes…unexpectedly heard voices. Are they laughing? The giggling sound made me confused…Anybody in this Netherworld? I opened my eyes, the setting changed. Ornamental grasses and different kinds of flowers dancing through the wind, I narrowed my eyes against the glare of the sun… “This is such a paradise isn’t it? I am Yĕhôshúa” shouted by a tall guy, he is with two other young ladies...smiling… “Ena.. is the name! Hi!” said by a blonde-haired girl waving her hand, “And I am Nove, come with us! Let’s have a walk and discover the beauty of life!” intervened by a girl with an alluring eyes. I am puzzled. Why things happening so fast? But then, I took the risk and followed them, Ena and Nove held my hands and Yĕhôshúa sang for me. As we’re enjoying the tranquillity of the place bunch of fascinating red roses caught my eyes so I picked up one, smelled it, made me feel relaxed. “I want to keep it, I will keep this” I held it tight. “Be careful!” said Yĕhôshúa. “It’s all good in my hands! No worries!” until I was thorned. I am homophobic, I am frightened of blood. Ena wiped it out as it was running down on my hands. She used a piece of cloth from her white frock. “Calm yourself, dear, overcome your fear, everything’s gonna be alright, so heads up, this is our gift for you!” as Nove saying these words she’s handing me a necklace with a pendant shaped like heart. I was amazed. “I had a great day with you guys!” said I. “So……”  “Open it, open it!”Zzzzz “Open the door Kismet, you’ll be late!” The alarm clock rang and I am finally awaked. Everything was just a dream?! I slightly touched my neck, I am wearing the gift?
I opened the pendant and read what’s inside. “JOSHUA 1:9”


Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go.-JOSHUA 1:9”
Written by: Cleizl Pardilla

0 comments:

Post a Comment